Leather Items for Interior Decorators – Design and handcrafted in San Francisco
Leather brings warmth to the work of interior decorators and architects and is the material of choice for many of their masterpieces. April in Paris is highly in demand for their custom designed leather furniture, accessories, and décor. All orders are handcrafted with the finest skin and made in San Francisco.
Below an example of leather items custom designed for clients.
- Spanish-red, grain-calf desk top for an architect
- An entire living room upholstered with leather items.
- Chocolate brown, alligator jewelry and cuff-link case.
- A desk covered in cognac-colored ostrich.
- Drum shaped lampshade in bone leather.
- Large mirror frame and side table in rich-red grain-calf.
We thoroughly enjoy our collaboration with interior decorators, architects, marketing firms and corporations – their orders always take our designs to the next level. We work closely with them to design the perfect leather piece for their clients.