Leather Items for Interior Decorators – Designed and Handcrafted in San Francisco
Leather brings warmth to the work of interior decorators and architects and is the material of choice for many of their masterpieces. April in Paris is high in demand for their custom designed leather furniture, accessories, and décor. All orders are handcrafted with the finest leathers and made in our San Francisco workshop.
Below an example of leather items custom designed for clients.
- Spanish-red, grain-calf desk top for an architect
- An entire living room upholstered with leather items.
- Chocolate brown, alligator jewelry and cuff-link case.
- A desk covered in cognac-colored ostrich.
- Drum shaped lampshade in bone leather.
- Large mirror frame and side table in rich-red grain-calf.
We enjoy collaborating with interior decorators, architects, marketing firms and corporations to help design and create the perfect leather piece for their clients taking their project to the next level. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.